Garage Sale - Shotgun Bill's Scoop®, Polished
Universal Fit, 20.50" Overall Length, 11.25" Overall Width, 6.00" Overall Height, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it has some light scratches and hazing in the polished finish. It may be able to be polished out. It is being sold as is pictured. It does include all pieces to make it a functioning piece. Please see photos above for more details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
No it's not your imagination! This beautiful cast aluminum Shotgun Bill scoop is for real...so real, you'll want to take cover! It looks just like a double barrel shotgun coming at you! This highly polished beauty features two paper air filters and can be mounted on any single or dual 4 barrel carb. Designed to fit 5-1/8" neck carbs only. It's the perfect addition to your tunnel ram intake manifold. Includes throttle linkage arms for the butterflies to connect to your carburetor.
925-11907 Instructions (PDF)
- Can be used in applications with sideways mounted carburetors or inline.
- Can be used with dual four and single four barrel applications where carburetors have 5-1/8" necks.
- The flange mounting can be moved forward and aft under the scoop and there is plenty of clearance between the bottom of the scoop and the carburetor.
- 5-1/8" carb necks
- 20-1/2" long
- 11-1/4" wide
- 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air intakes
- The opening at the base of the scoop is 7-3/8" x 18-1/8"
- 6" minimum carb spacing center-on-center
- 12" maximum carb spacing center-on-center
- Air filter elements are 6.38" O.D. x 2.38" tall
More Like This
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Plain Finish
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Polished
Speedway Stromberg 97/Holley 94 Carburetor Air Intake Scoop, 2-5/8 ID
Speedway Gasser Finned Aluminum Single Quad Carburetor Air Scoops
Gasser Style Competition Air Scoops
Spectre 9789 Headlight Funnel, 3.375 in. Long, 5.75 in. Width
Holley 7223 Dual Quad Enderle Style Air Scoop
K&N 100-8504 Composite NHRA Scoop, 58 in. Long, 28 in. Width
K&N 100-8508 Hood Scoop D-Shaped, 45 in. Long, 18 in. Width
K&N 100-8509 Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop Pan, 28 in. Long, 18 in. Width
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.