Garage Sale - Shotgun Bill's Scoop®, Polished
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it has some light scratches and hazing in the chrome finish. It may be able to be polished out. It is being sold as is pictured. It does include all pieces to make it a functioning piece. Please see photos above for more details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
No it's not your imagination! This beautiful cast aluminum Shotgun Bill scoop is for real...so real, you'll want to take cover! It looks just like a double barrel shotgun coming at you! This highly polished beauty features two paper air filters and can be mounted on any single or dual 4 barrel carb. Designed to fit 5-1/8" neck carbs only. It's the perfect addition to your tunnel ram intake manifold. Includes throttle linkage arms for the butterflies to connect to your carburetor.
925-11907 Instructions (PDF)
- Can be used in applications with sideways mounted carburetors or inline.
- Can be used with dual four and single four barrel applications where carburetors have 5-1/8" necks.
- The flange mounting can be moved forward and aft under the scoop and there is plenty of clearance between the bottom of the scoop and the carburetor.
- 5-1/8" carb necks
- 20-1/2" long
- 11-1/4" wide
- 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air intakes
- The opening at the base of the scoop is 7-3/8" x 18-1/8"
- 6" minimum carb spacing center-on-center
- 12" maximum carb spacing center-on-center
- Air filter elements are 6.38" O.D. x 2.38" tall
More Like This
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Plain Finish
Shotgun Bill's Scoop® Aluminum Air Intake Scoop, Polished
Holley 64280 Hi-Tek Air Cleaner
K&N 100-8562 Sprint Car Air Box, 6.75 Inch Center Spread, Each
K&N 6 Inch Single Type Injector Stack Air Filters, 2-1/8 Inch, Set/8
Speedway Velocity Stack Air Cleaner
Retro Air Cleaner, Steel, 1951-56 Cadillac/Oldsmobile
Sure Seal Air Cleaner Assembly, 14 Inch
Ball Milled Billet Aluminum Oval Air Cleaner, 12 Inch
Speedway Sure Seal Holley 2300 2-Barrel Offset Air Cleaner Housing
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.