TRK DROP OFF EXT LH 68-74 N
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Sherman to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP62563 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This extension is garage sale priced because it was dinged and scratched in shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
All Sherman parts are engineered to provide an easy fit and finish then manufactured by experienced automotive stampers. Many of Sherman's high-grade products are utilized in production by OEM manufacturers. These reproduction trunk floor drop-off extension panels are readily available and ready for installation on your 1969-74 Nova.
More Like This
Sherman 780-62XL 69-74 Nova LH Trunk Floor Extension Frame Rail Panel
Sherman 780-62XR 69-74 Nova RH Trunk Floor Extension Frame Rail Panel
Sherman 695-68BL 67-69 Camaro/Firebird Rear Left Under Rear Seat Brace
Sherman 780-82BL 69-74 Nova Left Side Rear Frame Rail Brace
Sherman 780-82BR 69-74 Nova Right Side Rear Frame Rail Brace
Sherman 780-82L 69-74 Nova Left Side Rear Frame Rail Assembly
Sherman 780-82R 69-74 Nova Right Side Rear Frame Rail Assembly
Sherman 685-40AL 62-67 Chevy II Left Transmisson Crossmember Mount
Sherman 685-40AR 62-67 Chevy II Right Transmisson Crossmember Mount
1934 Ford Pickup Reproduction Frame Rails
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.