CRATE MOTOR HEADER - GRT
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Schoenfeld Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP84809 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are Garage Sale priced because they have some dents/scratches from shipping. Gaskets/hardware are not included.
Schoenfeld Part #141-605LVCM-3
The paint on Schoenfeld headers protects them after the manufacturing process and during shipping - it is not designed as a final finish. It is recommended that this protective paint be stripped and a high heat coating/paint designed for use on headers be applied.
More Like This
Schoenfeld 141-605LVGCM-3 Late Mod Chevy Crate Headers GRT/Stinger/TNT
Schoenfeld 141-505LVGCM-3 Late Mod Chevy Crate Headers, Warrior
Schoenfeld 141-525LVCM-3 Late Mod Chevy Crate Headers, Rocket
Schoenfeld Headers 197V-3 Small Block Chevy Stock Car Header
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Schoenfeld Headers 142-525LV Dirt Late Model Headers
Schoenfeld Headers 142-605LVG Dirt Late Model Headers, Standard Chevy
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.