Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Reversed Corvair Steering Gear Box
REV CORVAIR STEER BOX-SPDWY
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
This is Garage Sale priced because it has a leak that will need to be repaired, there is oil covering the box.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP75543 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway Reversed Corvair Parallel Steering Gear Box
Speedway Vega Cross Steering Gear Box
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Polished Finish
Speedway Chrome Vega Cross Steering Box
Speedway Vega Power Cross Steering Gear Box Combo
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Brushed Finish
1965-1991 GM 525 Manual Steering Box w/ 3/4-30 Input Spline
Speedway Vega Style Steering Box Combo, All New Assembly
1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 3/4 Inch 30-Spline Input
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car Power Steering Box
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.