Garage Sale - RetroSound HC-108-09-79, 1960-62 Buick, Chrome
Bel Air, Biscayne, Chevy II, Corvair, Corvette, Del Ray, Brookwood, Impala, Nomad, Yeoman
This is garage sale priced because it is something we do not normally sell.
RetroSound®'s Long Beach is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic 1960-62 Buick Electra. The Long Beach is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM® SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the Long Beach without the need for special adapters or cables. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
- Made for iPod®/iPhone®
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers*
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Custom Autosound CAM-CORE-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-CORE-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-CORE-630 USA-630 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-NOV25-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-NOV25-630 USA-630 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-NOV25-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-IMP-58-230 USA-230 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-IMP-58-630 USA-630 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-IMP-58-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Custom Autosound CAM-CVVE-740 USA-740 Custom In-Dash Radio
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
This project consists of installing a RetroSound head unit into a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the advantages of this type of unit from accepting multiple faces to the extensively adjustable equalizer.
Product master Jeff K. doesn't like to hack up the dash in his projects just to hang a modern stereo. So instead, he hides them!