Garage Sale - RetroSound HC-108-09-79, 1960-62 Buick, Chrome
Bel Air, Biscayne, Chevy II, Corvair, Corvette, Del Ray, Brookwood, Impala, Nomad, Yeoman
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is something we do not normally sell.
RetroSound®'s Long Beach is the most technologically-advanced radio ever made for your classic 1960-62 Buick Electra. The Long Beach is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM® SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required). The SXV300 plugs directly into the Long Beach without the need for special adapters or cables. The compact size installs easily and discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
- Made for iPod®/iPhone®
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system
- Body can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers*
Q & A
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!