Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Reconditioned 1980-90 GM Fullsize Spindle, Left
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP78700
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP78700 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it has some damaged.
Only uses the 11" dia. 5 x 4-3/4" rotor
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles Only
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles Only
Labor to Machine 1949-1954 Chevy Spindles
Reconditioned 1980-90 GM Fullsize Spindle, Left
1973-77 Intermediate GM Spindle, Left
IMCA Approved Pinto-Mustang II Spindles
Stock 1979-UP GM Intermediate Midsize Spindles
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins Installed
Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Car Modified Spindles w/ Deluxe King Pins
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles w/ King Pins
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.