RADIR 18X3 12SPK POLISHED
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Radir Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP59465 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This wheel is garage sale priced because it has some slight runout.
Perfect for your traditional style hot rod, T-bucket, or drag car, these spoke spindle mount wheels from Radir Wheels feature a 1-piece cast aluminum design and heat treated for strength. These dragster/gasser style wheels will accept Wilwood and Hurst/Airheart style disc brake kits.
More Like This
Speedway Smoothie 15x6 Steel Wheels, 5 on 4.5/4.75, 3.5 BS
Speedway O/E Style Hot Rod Raw Steel Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4.75, 4.25 BS
Speedway O/E Style Hot Rod Raw Steel Wheel, 15x7, 5 on 4.5, 4.25 BS
Speedway O/E Style Hot Rod Raw Steel Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4.75, 4.25 BS
Speedway O/E Style Hot Rod Chrome Steel Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 4.5, 4.25 BS
Speedway O/E Style Hot Rod Chrome Steel Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4.75, 4.25 BS
Speedway O/E Style Hot Rod Chrome Steel Wheel 15x7, 5 on 4.75, 4.25 BS
Speedway Steel GM-Style 15 Inch Rally Wheels, 5 on 5 Inch Bolt Pattern
Speedway GM Style 15 Inch Rally Wheel, 5 on 4.75 Inch Bolt Pattern
Speedway Smoothie 15x7 Steel Wheels, 5 on 4.5/4.75, 4.0 BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.