Garage Sale - QA1 GMP Coil-Over Spring, 350 Rate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring
Spring Rate Front End Weight
- 350 1700-1900 lb.
- 450 1900-2100 lb.
- 550 2100-2300 lb.
Most Small Blocks have a total front end weight of 1700-1950 lbs. MostBig Blocks have a total front end weight of 1951-2200 lbs. If equipped with Air Conditioning, add 75 lbs.
More Like This
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 7 x 14 Inch
Rear Springs 1960-72 Chevy Truck 3 In Drop/1967-72 Chevelle 1 In Drop
Rear Springs 1960-72 Chevy Truck 4 In Drop/1967-72 Chevelle 2 In Drop
Rear Springs 1960-72 Chevy Truck 5 In Drop/1967-72 Chevelle 3 In Drop
Moog 6435 1967-1972 GM A-Body Rear Coil Springs, Stock Height
Mustang II Suspension Front Springs
Mustang II-Pinto Stock Diameter Coil Spring - Chrome
QA1 10 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 2-1/2 Inch I.D.
Eibach Springs 3852.120 Eibach Front Springs 1970-81 Camaro
D&R Classic K00036 Big Block Chevy Coil Springs, Camaro/Nova, Pair