Garage Sale - QA1 Adustable Pro-Coilover Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over shocks will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 24 valving options.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- e frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
These items are grage sale priced because they are missing items. Check individual description for details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp. Length: 9"
- Ext. Length: 12.75"
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: T-Bar
More Like This
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
QA1 824.5 82 Series Twin Tube Shock, 9.63/13.75 Comp/Ext, .5-.5 Valving
QA1 RS303 Street Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 12.625/9.5 Ext/Comp
QA1 SS7546B Streeters Shock, Twin-Tube, 13.25/9.25 Ext/Comp
QA1 SS7553B Streeters Shock, 15.25/10.25 Ext/Comp
QA1 TD504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS504 Stocker Star Twin Tube Shock, 16.38/11 Ext/Comp
QA1 26V7C-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.