Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable Shock & Coil-Over Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These premium aluminum bodied shocks are not a revalved race shock - they were built specifically for street rods. QA1 shocks feature 18 easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hot rod's ride. Comes with steel sleeves for the shock eyes to fit 1/2" bolts or 5/8" bolts. Springs NOT included.
- Billet aluminum shock body
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated, solid piston rod
- Deflective Disc Valving
- 3-step sealing system
- 18-position adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Allows suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- 100% dyno tested and serialized
- Revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 authorized service centers
Note: Shock lengths represent approximate mounted length at ride height.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
This is garage sale priced because it is missing the coil over collars.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 D4301 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4401 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 14.000/10.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 D4501 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 17.000/11.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 US304 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 11 Inch
QA1 US602 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 15.3 Inch
QA1 Adjustable 11 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.