Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Simply the best! The ultimate in street rod shocks. Each features 12 adjustment positions allowing you to tailor your ride depending on driving styles and road conditions. Accepts either 1/2" or 5/8" mounting bolts.
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Aluminum Polished Shock Body
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- 12 Position Rebound Valving Adjuster - One knob changes the rebound valving, allowing suspension control in one easy-to-reach location. Now you can valve specifically for front and rear applications.
This shock is garage sale priced because it was a little beat up in shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
QA1 TN907 Non-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS519 Single-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
Garage Sale - AFCO Custom 19 Series Large Steel Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch
QA1 TD519 Double Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD907 Double Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TN518 Non-Adjustable 518 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TD518 Double Adjustable 518 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS518 Single-Adjustable 518 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!