Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable Front Pro-Coil Shock Conversion Kit
Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Single Stud Upper Shock Mount, Anodized
This item is garage sale priced because it's been installed. Single shock only, no spring included.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Don't you wish you had adjustable coil-overs on the front of your classic car to vary the ride height and road feel? This QA1 Pro Coil Adjustable Front Coil-Over Conversion Kit will do just that for you. You get two adjustable coilover shock assemblies that have a single knob with 12 valving options and two coil springs.
- Easy Bolt-In Installation
- Minimal modifications to be made
- Remove the existing shocks and springs and the QA1 Pro Coil System bolts right back in.
- Specialty Designed Conical Springs
- Springs designed so that the lower end sits on the coil-over shock and the upper end sets in the original spring bucket in the frame
- Allows for a longer, lighter spring for more stored energy, offering increased weight transfer
- Greater durability by locating the spring pressure in the frame and not on a single stud
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Threaded aluminum body allows easy ride height adjustment
- QA1 Pro Coil shocks are revalveable and rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
More Like This
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
QA1 7554 55 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 4
QA1 FC Series Custom Valve GM Fullsize Stock Mount Front Steel Shock
QA1 824.5 TwinTube Shock, 9.63/13.75 Comp/Ext, .5-.5 Valving
QA1 SS7553B Streeters Shock, 15.25/10.25 Ext/Comp
QA1 53588-3 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8-3
QA1 8235-2 82 Series Aluminum Threaded Twin Tube Shock, 7.9/10.75
QA1 8252-6 82 Series Alum Threaded Twin Tube Shock,10.38/15.75
QA1 8253-4 52Series Alum Threaded Twin Tube Shock,10.38/15.75
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!