Garage Sale - QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 7215855GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These aluminum bodied shocks were built specifically for your street rod, not a revalved race shock. They feature twelve easily adjustable rebound settings to fine tune your hotrod's ride. 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes.
This shock was used briefly before being sent back to the factory for repairs covered by the warranty. What you see in the picture is what you will get. Only one available at this price.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 11 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 12 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 Adjustable 14 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 DS401 Proma Star Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shock. 10.125/14 Comp/Ext
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 115 Rate, 11.5 Inch Mounted
Bilstein Street Rod 12 Inch Rear Coil-Over Shock
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.