Q-Jet to 4150 Intake Adapter
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1355059 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This 1" thick phenolic spacer is specifically designed for IMCA Southern Sport Mods using the Weiand 7547-1 intake and a Quadrajet carburetor. Gains of up to 17 horsepower shown over competitive brand adapters. Includes four bolts and two studs.
Gaskets NOT included.
More Like This
Adjustable Holley 2300/Rochester 2G Two Barrel Carb Adapter
Vintage 2-Barrel Carb Adapter
Holley/Edelbrock to Carter WCFB 4-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Three 2 Barrel Carbs to 4 Barrel Intake Adapter
Speedway Universal 2-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
Holley 2300 to Rochester 2G Two Barrel Intake Carburetor Adapter
Holley/Edelbrock to Rochester 4G 4-Jet Carburetor Adapter Plate
Quadrajet 2 Barrel Carburetor Adapter
Three 4-bolt Small Rochester 2-BBL Carbs to 4-BBL Intake Adapter
IMCA Spec Rochester 2G Carb Adaptor for Crate Engines
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.