Garage Sale - Pro Threaded Small Body Shock 6 inchStroke 4/.5
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 582ASB64.05GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Pro Shock Ulitmate Series shocks are dynode serial numbered and come with a dyno sheet. ASB Series shocks feature a small threaded body shock.
Comp. Length: 11-3/8"
Ext. Length: 17-3/8"
Valving: 4 Compression .5 Rebound 6" Stroke.
This shock is being garage sale priced due to being a used shock, it does not contain either the rod end, jam nut or travel indicator. what you see in the picture is what you will receive.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
QA1 26V7C-DRY 26 Series Steel Monotube Shock
QA1 27946-8C 27 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 6-8C
QA1 53588-3 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8-3
QA1 TN907 Non-Adjustable 907 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 TS519 Single-Adjustable 519 Aluminum Stocker Star Shock
QA1 23684-7M 23 Series rear Sealed Monotube Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!