PRO CHR STEEL SHOCK
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 582SM300.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale price because it is a single shock that was used as a trade show display. It is sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
Polished, chrome plated steel body shocks with 5/8" I.D. urethane bushings. Includes steel sleeves for use with 1/2" mounting hardware.
Note: Not for use with coil-over springs.
More Like This
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks® Shocks A743-8R A-Series Big Body Shock, 7 Inch
Pro Shocks® Shocks A753-8R A-Series Big Body Shock, 7 Inch
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
Pro Shocks® G64-A6D G Series Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Pro Shocks® G75-A5.5D Aluminum Mono-tube Bulb Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!