Garage Sale - Powertrax Ford 9 Inch Locking Differential, 31-Tooth, 1957-Up Open Drive
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Powertrax Traction System is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. An ultra-strength alloy material is used throughout, which is 67% stronger than titanium.
Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed (installs in about one hour). Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- Positive traction - full locker
- Delivers engine power to both wheels when coming off the line
- Upgrade and improve your times and your vehicles reputation
- Smooth quiet operation - fully automatic
- Do-it-yourself - installs in about one hour
- No special tools required
- Works for both cars and trucks
- Gives 2-wheel drive trucks the traction power of 4x4's
More Like This
Midget Mag Housing and Retainer
New 9 Inch Ford Iron Carrier Housing w/3.25 Inch Caps
New Ford 9 Inch Aluminum Carrier Housing w/3.062 Inch Caps
Ford 9 Inch with 4-Link Assembly for Speedway 32 Ford Frame
DMI RRC-1520 XR-1 Bulldog Rearend Housing Bore Snap Ring
New 9 Inch Ford Nodular Iron Carrier Housing, 3.062 Inch Caps
New 9 Inch Ford Iron Carrier Housing w/3.062 Inch Caps
New Ford 9 Inch Aluminum Carrier Housing w/3.25 Inch Caps
Winters Performance K2226 Pro-Eliminator Midget Mag Center
Winters Performance K2225UHD W/8208-01 Pro Center Coated
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.