Garage Sale - Powertrax Ford 9 Inch Locking Differential, 31-Tooth, 1957-Up Open Drive
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Powertrax Traction System is the latest design in traction adding differential technology. It combines the smooth operation of a limited-slip differential, with the traction performance of a locking differential. A precise synchronization mechanism eliminates the ratcheting sounds typical of other locking differentials. Special gear and spring design reduce the backlash and therefore driveline windup. An ultra-strength alloy material is used throughout, which is 67% stronger than titanium.
Installation is simple because no ring and pinion set-up is required. In addition, no special tools or oils are needed (installs in about one hour). Step by step model specific instructions are provided with every kit.
- Positive traction - full locker
- Delivers engine power to both wheels when coming off the line
- Upgrade and improve your times and your vehicles reputation
- Smooth quiet operation - fully automatic
- Do-it-yourself - installs in about one hour
- No special tools required
- Works for both cars and trucks
- Gives 2-wheel drive trucks the traction power of 4x4's
More Like This
Richmond Powertrax Grip Pro Differential, 9 Inch Ford, 31 Spline
New Ford 9 Inch Aluminum Carrier Housing w/3.25 Inch Caps
9 Inch Ford Rearend Housing Cover
New 9 Inch Ford Iron Carrier Housing w/3.25 Inch Caps
New 9 Inch Ford Nodular Iron Carrier Housing, 3.062 Inch Caps
Garage Sale - Ford 9 inch Carrier Bearing, 28 Spline
Speedway Ford 9 Inch Bolt-In Rear End for 1964-67 GM A-Body
Q & A
Tim talks about our Winters quick change rear end & components.
Eagle Motorsports shows off their premier 3-spoke Micro Hubs.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Front Axle Assembly.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Rear Axle Assembly.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Steve provides a step-by-step guide to install the Speedway Motors GM 10-Bolt Polished Finned Aluminum Rear End Cover.