55-59 CHEV.PU FRONT SPRINGS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Posies Super Slide Springs to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 580445.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it is a single leaf spring in new condition. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These Dual-Flex front springs by Posies lower your classic Chevy 1/2-ton pickup 3" more than a set of new replacement springs. The unique 2-leaf tapered design offers a better ride and provides a 100% increase in safety over mono-leaf springs.
Note: If used in conjunction with a dropped front axle, you may encounter bump steer and tie rod issues.
More Like This
Posies Super Slide Springs Q2K Quarter Elliptical Spring Kit
Posies Super Slide 1002L Front Spring, 48 Inch Axle, 2 In Drop
Posies Super Slide Springs D445 55-59 Chevy/GM Pickup Front Springs
Posies Super Slide 32-34R 32-34 Ford Rear Leaf Spring-2.5 Drop
Posies Super Slide Springs D152F 48-52 Ford Pickup Drop Front Springs
Posies Super Slide 1955-57 Chevy 4-Door/Wagon/Nomad Leaf Spring-3 In.
Posies Super Slide Springs 440 47-54 Chevy/GMC Pickup Rear Springs
Posies Super Slide R46L 42-48 Ford Rear Leaf Spring 2-1/2 Drop
Posies Super Slide 211 1955-1957 Chevy Stock Sedan Leaf Spring
Posies Super Slide Springs 155R 55-56 Ford Pickup Rear Dropped Springs
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.