Garage Sale - Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1967-69 Camaro Mono-Leaf Rear
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Energy Suspension to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP16788 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
This item is garage sale priced because it is missing the front end link set.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 1967-69 Camaro w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Firebird w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Pads
- Body Mount Set
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint and Tie Rod End Boots
More Like This
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1967-69 Camaro Mono-Leaf Rear
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1978-88 Monte Carlo, Malibu
AFCO Rear Control Arm Bushing with Spherical Bushing
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1974-77 Chevelle A-Body
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1968-72 Chevelle
Front Power Steering/Suspension Bushing Kit, 68-74 Nova/68-69 Camaro
1963-67 Nova Basic Rebuild Kit
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 Inch Bolt
AFCO Offset Rear Control Arm Bushings
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.