Garage Sale - Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1967-69 Camaro Mono-Leaf Rear
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Energy Suspension to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP16788 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Energy Suspension Master Bushing Sets are the high-tech solution to performance handling and control that O.E.M. manufacturers just don't offer! Energy's complete Master Set both restores worn mounts and bushings as well as adds a dramatically higher degree of performance handling to any vehicle.
Energy's special HYPER-FLEX polyurethane formula is of a higher durometer (firmness) than rubber materials, which assures long-lasting performance as well as a firm chassis feel.
These Master Bushing Sets offer coverage front to back of the vehicle's chassis.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that "seat-of-the-pants" feel
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss
- Proven by both professional and amateur racers alike
- Both restores and improves suspension to better than new performance
- Made of Energy's HYPER-FLEX performance polyurethane
- Heavy duty metal sleeves and components are used for increased strength
*Sets do not contain sway bar components, because of the various sizes offered by the vehicle manufacturer.
This item is garage sale priced because it is missing the front end link set.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 1967-69 Camaro w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- 1967-69 Firebird w/ Mono-Leaf Rear Springs
- Front Control Arm Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Bushings
- Rear Leaf Spring Pads
- Body Mount Set
- Transmission Mount
- Ball Joint and Tie Rod End Boots
More Like This
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1967-69 Camaro Mono-Leaf Rear
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1978-88 Monte Carlo, Malibu
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1974-77 Chevelle A-Body
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1968-72 Chevelle
Polyurethane Bushing Kit 1966-72 GTO, Skylark, Cutlass
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8
Replacement Plastic Bushing Half for Four-Bar Rod End, 1/2 In
Replacement Polyurethane Four Bar Bushing
RideTech 85000009 Bushing Removal/Install Tool GM Factory Arms
Complete Front End Power Steering/Supension Bushings Kit, 1967 Camaro
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Steve upgraded the trailing arms on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna with some spherical bushings.
Quick background on the history of rubber and polyurethane suspension bushings.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.