Add to Cart
Garage Sale - PerTronix D1071 Flame-Thrower Chevy HEI Distributor
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP88129
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for PerTronix to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP88129 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it was damaged in shipping. The cap and coil cover have been replaced with new parts. There are some scratches in the aluminum housing from the damaged cap.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
PerTronix D71050 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Black
PerTronix D1071 Flame-Thrower Chevy HEI Distributor
PerTronix D71002 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71052 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Blue
PerTronix D71071 Flame-Thrower Race HEI Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71070 Flame-Thrower Race HEI Distributor, Chevy V8, Black
PerTronix D71001 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71051 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Chevy V8, Red
PerTronix D71201 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Pontiac 301-455
PerTronix D71202 Flame-Thrower HEI III Distributor, Pontiac 301-455
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.