Garage Sale - Outlaw 2000 Brake Caliper, .38 Rotor1.38 Bore
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This item is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. No hardware or extras included. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
• Billet Aluminum housing design (Superior in strength to cast calipers).
• Four Bolt, multi-ribbed housing. (Increases rigidity and reduces deflection for improved pedal feel).
• Stainless steel pistons. (Retards heat transfer to brake fluid).
• Differential sized piston bores. (Eliminates excessive pad taper).
• High temperature, square cut piston seals. (Controls piston retraction for zero drag).
• Internal crossover brake fluid passage. (Eliminates potential crossover tube damage from debris).
• Standard 5.25" mounting pattern.
- For .38 Rotors only.
More Like This
Wilwood 120-6814 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.75 Inch Piston / 1.25 Disc
Ford Mustang II-Pinto Caliper
Ultra Lite Brakes 140-1006 Left Front Single Piston Caliper
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
1971-1976 Impala Calipers
Speedway IMCA Mod Brake Kit
Wilwood 120-6427 D154 GM Metric Single Piston Floater Caliper
Wilwood 120-11571-SI Forged NDL Caliper-1.75 Inch Bore, .38 Inch Rotor
Wilwood 120-9728 NDP Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mnt 1.38/.81
Wilwood 120-8924 D154 GM Metric Iron Single Piston Floater Caliper
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.