Garage Sale - Outlaw 2000 Brake Caliper, .38 Rotor1.38 Bore
This item is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. No hardware or extras included. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
• Billet Aluminum housing design (Superior in strength to cast calipers).
• Four Bolt, multi-ribbed housing. (Increases rigidity and reduces deflection for improved pedal feel).
• Stainless steel pistons. (Retards heat transfer to brake fluid).
• Differential sized piston bores. (Eliminates excessive pad taper).
• High temperature, square cut piston seals. (Controls piston retraction for zero drag).
• Internal crossover brake fluid passage. (Eliminates potential crossover tube damage from debris).
• Standard 5.25" mounting pattern.
- For .38 Rotors only.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Ford Mustang II-Pinto Caliper Kit with Pads
Wilwood 120-1360 Mechanical Spot Caliper, 1.62 Inch Bore / .25 Disc
Wilwood 120-11136 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.75 / 1.25 Inch
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
Wilwood 120-11576 FNDL Caliper, 3.50 Inch Mount, 1.38 Piston/1.25 Disc
Wilwood 120-11572 Forged Narrow Dynalite Caliper 1.75 In Pis .81 In Ro
Wilwood 120-10112-BK Combo Parking Brake LH Caliper, Black
Wilwood 120-10112-RD Combo Parking Brake LH Caliper, 41mm / .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10522 Dynapro Lug Mount Caliper, 3.50 In. Mount, 1.25/1.25
Wilwood 120-10937-BK D52 Dual Piston Floater Brake Caliper, Black
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.