Garage Sale - Outlaw 2000 Brake Caliper, .38 Rotor1.38 Bore
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This item is garage sale priced because it is new, old stock. It is being sold as is pictured. No hardware or extras included. Please see photos above for further details.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
• Billet Aluminum housing design (Superior in strength to cast calipers).
• Four Bolt, multi-ribbed housing. (Increases rigidity and reduces deflection for improved pedal feel).
• Stainless steel pistons. (Retards heat transfer to brake fluid).
• Differential sized piston bores. (Eliminates excessive pad taper).
• High temperature, square cut piston seals. (Controls piston retraction for zero drag).
• Internal crossover brake fluid passage. (Eliminates potential crossover tube damage from debris).
• Standard 5.25" mounting pattern.
- For .38 Rotors only.
More Like This
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
Airheart Brake 3005-0000 150x1 Disc Brake Caliper
Airheart Brake 3010-0001 175H Series Disc Brake Caliper
Wilwood 120-11573 Forged Narrow Mount Dynalite Caliper
Wilwood 120-11131 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.62 / .81 Inch
Wilwood 120-11130 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.38 / 1.25 Inch
AFCO 6630110 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper .810 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 6630120 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Wilwood 120-10113-RD Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, 41mm / .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10128-P DP6 Six Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.