Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Omega Kustom GM Electric Speedometer Gauge Sender Signal Generator
OMEGA GM SPEEDO SENDER
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
OMEGA GM SPEEDO SENDER
Part # UP84975
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Omega Kustom Instruments to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP84975 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it was installed and the wires were cut.
3-year Manufacturer warranty to be free from defects.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Omega Kustom GM Electric Speedometer Gauge Sender Signal Generator
Omega Kustom Ford Electric Speedometer Gauge Sender
Classic Instruments SN74Z Speed Signal Interface Module
Speedway GPS Electric Speedometer Sending Unit
Universal Dash Harness for Mechanical Speedometer
Lokar SP-1500U GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Lokar SP-1501HT GM Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Lokar SP-1502U Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Black
Lokar SP-1503HT Ford Speedometer Drive Cable Kit, Stainless
Stewart Warner 82623B GM Sender for Wings Electronic Speedometer
Q & A
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.