SBC"OLDS"STYLE VLV CVR-PLN
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Technostalgia to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP84492 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are Garage Sale priced because the center hole adapters are slightly oversize.
These neat valve covers are designed to look like the early Oldsmobile valve covers but fit late style small block Chevys using center bolt valve cover cylinder heads. They can also be used with conventional small block cylinder heads by using the valve cover adapter kit listed below. Order one set of valve covers and one set of looms.
These valve covers have one, 1.22" hole in each cover to accept a PCV valve grommet, or a filler plug. They measure 2.5" from their own gasket surface to the underside of the 'top' of the valve cover. The customer will add the thickness of their valve cover gasket and/or the adapter for early heads, to determine rocker arm clearances. The plain finish valve covers and indeed plain, die-cast aluminum. Not painted.
More Like This
Oldsmobile Valve Covers for Small Block Chevy
Offenhauser 3286 1949-1956 Oldsmobile Valve Covers
Offenhauser 5042 348/409 Chevy Finned Aluminum Valve Covers
1960-1986 Small Block Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Ball Milled
Speedway Small Block Chevy Tall Steel Valve Covers
Small Block Chevy Tall Aluminum Centerbolt Valve Covers, Polished
Chrome 1987-Up Small Block Chevy Centerbolt Valve Covers, 1-Hole
Speedway Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover for 2.3 Ford
Small Block Ford Nostalgia Finned Valve Covers
1987-Up Small Block Chevy Tall Valve Covers, Flame Milled
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.