Garage Sale - Offenhauser Hi-Riser Valve Cover Breather
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 5606156.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This extra-tall (5") 2-piece crankcase breather is perfect for Tunnel-Ram or Blower equipped engines. Mounting angle of 30° is ideal for the intake manifold side of a V8's valve covers. Polished aluminum construction with cleanable, reuseable polyurethane foam elements.
Includes gasket, bolts and mounting hole template.
This breather is garage sale priced because it is missing the cap. What you see is what you get.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Bolt Mount Spacing on Center 4-3/8"
- Width at Base 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
More Like This
Offenhauser 6156 Hi-Riser Valve Cover Breather
Valve Cover Breather Filter - 1 3/8 Inches
Crankcase / Rear End Axle Breather Vent Filter Only, 1/2 Inch
Speedway Valve Cover Shielded Breather Filter, 1-3/8 Inch
Push-In Valve Cover Breather Without Shield
Speedway Engine Vent Tube with Breathers
Billet Style Aluminum Breather With PCV Valve
Push-On Early Style Oil Breather Cap
Moroso 25900 Crankcase Evac System
OTB Gear 6803 Valve Cover Breather, 3/4 Inch, Finned, Polished
Q & A
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.