Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Offenhauser 1949-53 Flathead Straight Water Neck
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP86288
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Offenhauser to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP86288 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it has been mocked up and returned, there are some scuffs, scratches in the finish. Gasket is not included.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Offenhauser 1949-53 Flathead Straight Water Neck
Offenhauser 1949-53 Flathead Angled Water Neck
Offenhauser V8-60 Block Mount Water Manifolds
Weiand 7134WIN Remote Thermostat Housing
1949-53 Flathead Ford Water Neck Bolt Kit
King Chrome 1955-65 Small Block Chevy Water Neck Bolt Kit
1966-77 Small Block Ford Chrome Water Neck, Gasket-Sealed Style
Chevy/Mopar Chrome Water Neck, Gasket Sealed
1955-65 Chevy Water Neck Chevy Bolt Kit, Stainless Steel
1966-86 Small Block Chevy Water Neck Bolt Kit, Stainless Steel
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.