Garage Sale - Mustang II Bolt-On Coil-Over Shock, QA1
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP33960 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These shocks provide the highest quality performance characteristics for your Mustang II front end. They enables the use of a longer spring, which allows for a lighter overall spring rate. By building the upper section of the spring to factory dimensions, this puts the weight back into the frame instead of on a single stud.
- Single (rebound) adjustable valving
- Billet aluminum body
- Developed for high performance with increased travel
- Unique piston rod design provides shorter compressed height to allow lower car ride height
- Easy bolt-in installation
NOTE: Not recommended for front axle weights in excess of 1900 lbs.
This is garage sale priced because it is missing the bushings.This shock is garage sale priced because it is missing the bushings and the snap rings for the lower bearing.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 12-Position rebound valving adjuster knob changes the rebound valving
- Complete suspension control in one easy-to-reach location
- Deflective Disc Valving
- Aluminum Shock Body
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Center
More Like This
QA1 US402 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 12 Inch
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit
QA1 ALN5855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/16.375 Comp/Ext
QA1 ALN2000K Aluma Matic Pro Rear System, 130-250 lbs
QA1 ALN3855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 11.25/8.63 Ext/Comp
QA1 ALN4000K Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, Rear, 175-350 lbs
QA1 ALN1500K Pro Coil-Over System, 100/200 lbs
QA1 ALN4855P Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 10.125/14.375 Comp/Ext
QA1 D4301 Quad Adjust Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!