Garage Sale - Mustang II Bolt-On Coil Over Shock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These kits provide the highest quality performance characteristics for your Mustang II front end.
- For stock-to-2" lowered cars (no less)
- Fixed, non-adjustable valving
- Developed for high performance with increased travel
- Fully adjustable ride height using aluminum spanner nuts
- Easy bolt-in installation
NOTE: Not recommended for front axle weights in excess of 1900 lbs.
Spring Rate Chart (Link)
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
This is garage sale priced because it is missing the coil over nuts.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Bilstein F4-B46-0210-ZD Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/ Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4
Pro Shocks SBA733-7B Small Reb Adjustable Shocks 7 In-Comp 3/Reb 3-7
Pro Shocks® SM300 Pro Street Rod Shock, 9 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 6093 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, 3/3 Valving