Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Mopar Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
MOPAR SWAY BAR KIT
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
MOPAR SWAY BAR KIT
Part # 113675.GS
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 113675.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's not normally stocked.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Speedway Universal Rear Anti Sway Bar Kit
G-Comp 34 Inch Standard Sway Bar
Competition Engineering C2027 Magnum Series Anti-Roll Bar
1935-48 Ford Rear Sway Bar Stabilizer Kit
1967-74 GM Front Sway Bar, 1 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1974-80 Ford Rear Sway Bar Kit for Cars W/O Factory Bar, 7/8 Inch
1967-1979 GM Rear Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Front Sway Bar Kit, 7/8 Inch
1962-67 Chevy II / Nova Front Sway Bar Kit, 1 Inch
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.