Garage Sale - Model A Frame with 1932 Rails
- This product is discontinued.
Building a Model A highboy on 1932 Ford frame rails is one of the all-time classic street rod recipes, but it traditionally took a bit of surgery to mate the two. Speedway Motors makes the job much easier with the Model A Plus Perimeter Frame.
This frame is built with 1932-style rails that are contoured to fit a Model A's body. The tops of the frame rails are flat so there's no cowl surgery required, and the rears are stepped in to allow for a clean fit to the body. The frame accepts Speedway's tube or beam axle Model A front suspension packages and is designed to use the triangulated four-link rear suspension.
- Stamped 1932-style frame rails
- Frame rails boxed from front crossmember back
- 106-1/2" wheel base
- Tubular center x-member assembly
- S/B Chevy engine mounts
- TH350 transmission mount
- Vega steering box mount
- Master cylinder mount (manual or power)
- Brake pedal included
- All body mounts in correct Model A locations
- Valence supplied for inner wheel well face
- Lightening holes in front shock mounts
- Can use HEI distributor with no firewall modifications
Two different designs are available to ensure this frame will bolt up exactly as it should. Choose 1928-1929 or 1930-1931.
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These frames are for unmodified 1928-1929 Ford Model A bodies or 1930-1931 Ford Model A bodies and use 1932 Ford frame rails. The chassis is NOT intended for using either Model A or 1932 fenders or running boards, though. It is intended for a "highboy" type of car (open-wheel).
- Does NOT require modification of cowl, it just bolts on
- Set up for a Chevy engine and TH350 transmission
- Has mounts for a triangulated 4-bar rear suspension (sold separately)
- Uses 27" radius rods up front
More Like This
Speedway 1928-31 Ford Model A Street Rod Frame Assembly
Speedway 1932 Lo-Boy Roadster Kit Car Frame Assembly
1934 Ford Extended Frame Assembly
Traditional T Frame
Budget Bare Model T Frame
Nostalgia/Deluxe Bare Model T Frame
MODEL A FRAME-PINCHED
Speedway 1932 Ford Street Rod Frame Assembly
Speedway Deluxe 1927 Ford Model T Bare Frame Assembly
Speedway 1963-72 Chevy/GMC Pickup Truck Frame C-Notch Kit