Garage Sale - Mallory 123 Points Sets, 50's Ford
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Mallory Ignition to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 500123 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Factory Part Numbers:
These points are garage sale priced because they are new old stock. See applications tab for applications.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
1954-56, 1966 Ford 8
1960, 1963-66 Ford Hi Performance
1952-57 Ford Truck 8
1954-56, 1965 Mercury
1965-66 Mustang Hi Performance
More Like This
Mallory Ignition 25042 1932-53 Flathead Points
ACCEL 8101ACC Points Ignition Tune Up Kit for GM Points Distributors
Sprint Magneto II & III Replacement Points
ACCEL 8104ACC Ignition Tune Up Kit for GM Points Distributors
Garage Sale - Mallory Super Duty 113 Points, 1959-62 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth
Garage Sale - Mallory 112 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Point Sets
Garage Sale - Mallory 101 Points, Early Cadillac, Chevy and Packard
Garage Sale - Mallory Early GM Point Set
Garage Sale - Mallory Distributor Points for GM
Mallory 25800 Distributor Points for Chrysler
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Speedway Motors has some great tips on how to get the best performance out of your ignition system. Let's take a look at the the GM HEI style distributor, possibly one of the most affordable performance distributors today.