Garage Sale - Mahle Sm, all Block Chevy 434 Dome Powerpak Pistons, 6 Inch Rod, 4 Inch Stroke
434 Chevy Small Block V8, Forged Aluminum Piston Material, Dome Piston Style, 4.00" Stroke
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafal skirt coating. PowerPak pistons are made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances, and improved temperature stability.
1.5mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm file fit performance ring set is included. For 434 c.i. S/B Chevy (4.125" bore x 4.00" stroke). Choose standard or oversize diameter needed.
- Comp Height: 1.000 (includes oil support rails)
- Pin Diameter: 0.927
- Clearance Guide
- *Meas. = 0.350
- Min = 0.0025
- Max = 0.0033
*The location to measure piston-to-wall clearance for each application. This point is calculated from the bottom of the piston skirt and indicates the widest part of the piston and thus where to measure.
These pistons are garage sale priced because they have been put on to rods and returned. They appear to have been part of a balanced assembly.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Mahle’s Grafal skirt coating reduces drag, scuffing, friction and cylinder bore wear; reduces piston noise.
- Phosphate coating provides the grey appearance to the Mahle piston. This dry lubricant coating (not to be confused with a thermal film coating) provides a lubricant film in the pin bores and ring grooves until the oiling system of the engine reaches operating pressure; particularly useful during the initial start-up or break-in of engines to protect against galling and microwelding. The piston crown is still machineable.
- Forged piston for performance applications Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores binished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
More Like This
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 400 Flat Top Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
Mahle Ford 347 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, .030
Mahle 5.7 Chevy 400 Powerpack Dome Pistons .030
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 350 Powerpak Pistons, Flattop, 6 Inch
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 400 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.