Garage Sale - MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 6 Inch Rods
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafal skirt coating. PowerPak pistons are made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances, and improved temperature stability.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
PowerPak Piston Chart (GIF)
These are garage sale priced because they are missing the piston rings.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod: 1.425
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod: 1.125
- Pin Diameter: 0.927
- Clearance Guide
- *Meas. = 0.500
- Min = 0.0025
- Max = 0.0033
*The location to measure piston-to-wall clearance for each application. This point is calculated from the bottom of the piston skirt and indicates the widest part of the piston and thus where to measure.
More Like This
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Mahle 6 Chevy 400 Powerpack Flat Top Pistons .040
Icon Chevy 395 Forged Pistons, .400 Dome, 6.0 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.