Garage Sale - MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 6 Inch Rods
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Mahle Pistons to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP28890 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Mahle PowerPak pistons are a race proven lightweight forged design that are complete with rings, wrist pins and locks. They are also completely phosphate coated plus feature an anti-friction Grafal skirt coating. PowerPak pistons are made from 4032 aluminum alloy to allow for tighter cylinder to wall clearances, and improved temperature stability.
- Forged piston for performance applications
- Lightweight slipper kirt forgings
- Fully-machined crown
- Grafal anti-Friction coating on skirts
- Phosphate-coated to reduce micro-welding and pin galling
- Pin bores finished on CNC boring equipment
- High strength, light weight steel pins
- Race proven round wire locks
- Low drag ring pak
PowerPak Piston Chart (GIF)
These are garage sale priced because they are missing the piston rings.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod: 1.425
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod: 1.125
- Pin Diameter: 0.927
- Clearance Guide
- *Meas. = 0.500
- Min = 0.0025
- Max = 0.0033
*The location to measure piston-to-wall clearance for each application. This point is calculated from the bottom of the piston skirt and indicates the widest part of the piston and thus where to measure.
More Like This
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 383 Flattop Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
Mahle Chevy 305 Powerpak Pistons, .060
MAHLE Small Block Chevy 400 Flat Top Powerpak Pistons, 5.7 Inch Rods
Mahle Chevy 434 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, Standard
MAHLE 305 GAS PORT PIST&RIN
Mahle Pistons Dome Pistons, 4.030 Bore, 3.75 Stroke
Mahle Pistons Forged Flat Top Pistons, SBC, 3.50 Stroke
Mahle Flat Top Pistion 5.7"/3.48 Inch
Mahle Pistons 197725130 PowerPak Piston, Small Block Chevy, .030
Mahle Ford 347 Flat Top PowerPak Pistons, .030
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.