LUCAS 10W40 HOT ROD OIL QT
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Lucas Oil to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP70210 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because we don't normally stock it.
Lucas synthetic SAE 20W-50 motorcycle oil is formulated with an exclusive additive package that is not found in other brands. It contains a high level of detergents and dispersants to resist sludge and varnish formation. Expect longer oil life and longer component life. For use in engines/primaries and transmissions. Use in all air-cooled and water-cooled 4-stroke motorcycle engines calling for SAE 20W-50 motor oil.
· Cools and quiets engines and gear boxes
· Lowers oil temperatures
· Offers maximum protection with minimal drag.
· Meets or exceeds API SM/SL/SJ/CC/CD, JASO MA-2, ACEA A3
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10615 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10620 SAE 20W50 Conventional Racing Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10620 SAE 20W50 High Performance Racing Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10082 SAE 5W20 Synthetic Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10054 SAE 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10053 SAE 30W Plus Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10416 SAE 5W20 Engine Oil, Case
Lucas Oil 10275 SAE 10W40 High Performance Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Lucas Oil 10276 SAE 10W30 Engine Oil, Case
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.