Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Lokar SK-6841 700-R4 Auto Trans Brushed Mushroom Shifter Knob
AUTO TRANS SHIFT KNO
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
AUTO TRANS SHIFT KNO
Part # UP84091
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP84091 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item, it has been mocked up and returned. There are some light scuffs in the finish.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Lokar SK-6842 Midnight Series 700-R4 Auto Trans Mushroom Black Shifter Knob
Lokar SK-6841 700-R4 Auto Trans Brushed Mushroom Shifter Knob
Lokar SK-6843 700-R4 Auto Trans Brushed Shifter Knob
Lokar SK-6851 Piston 3-Speed Automatic Shift Knob
Lokar SK-6852 Piston 4-Speed Automatic Shift Knob
Lokar SK-6863 Skull 4-Speed Automatic Shift Knob
Lokar SK-6840 3-Speed Automatic Brushed Shifter Knob
Lokar SK-6849 Ford AOD Trans Brushed Shifter Knob
Lokar SK-6853 GM Powerglide Trans Piston Shifter Knob, Brushed
Lokar SK-6856 GM 700-R4 Trans Piston Shifter Knob, Polished
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission