Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Lokar 700R4 Hi-Tech Shifters, 6 Inch Lever
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP75034
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP75034 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it bas been bolted up and returned. It has some light wear on the peaces from assembly.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Lokar 700R4 Hi-Tech Shifters
Lokar ATS6350FM Hi-Tech GM TH350 Shifter, 6 Inch
Lokar ATS6400AM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Lokar GM 4L60E Hi-Tech Shifters
Lokar ATS6350CM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Lokar ATS60C4AM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Lokar ATS6350AM TH350 Hi-Tech Shifter, 23 Inch
Lokar ATS60C4BM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 16 Inch
Lokar ATS60C4CM Ford C4 and C5 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Lokar ATS-6400CM TH400 Hi-Tech Shifter, 12 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission