Garage Sale - LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens Assembly Headlight Component, OEM Replacement, Round Shape, Clear
This is garage sale priced because it was cracked in shipping.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Tested by our troops in Iraq, these headlights have proven to be efficient, rugged and bright. They are the common 7" diameter and will fit most applications that use the 6014 style bulb. The lens does extend out approximately 1" farther than the original so check for clearance issues. These are the latest technology in headlights and is that cure for the 'I can't see at night' blues.
- DOT Approved, High Beam and Low Beam performance
- Provides light output closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Solid-state design resists damage from shock & vibration
- Offers as much as 50x longer life (10,000 hrs vs 400 hrs) than comparable incandescent lamps, saving the time and expense of replacing lamps multiple times
- Hard wired design, fully encapsulated electronics & anodized aluminum housing protect from damage caused by corrosive elements
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens protected against damage caused by debris and other hazards
- Direct replacement for Par 56, H6014 and H6024 lamps
- Sold each, two required.
- 10 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Designed at 12.8v
- 4.5a (High Beam), 2.5a (Low Beam)
- Operating Temperature Range of -58° F to 158° F
- Overvoltage spike protection to 600v
- Constant output
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Metalized Reflector
- Encapsulated circuitry
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Black
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal
Rectangular Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt High/Low, Halogen
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
Q & A
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!