Garage Sale - LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it was cracked in shipping.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Tested by our troops in Iraq, these headlights have proven to be efficient, rugged and bright. They are the common 7" diameter and will fit most applications that use the 6014 style bulb. The lens does extend out approximately 1" farther than the original so check for clearance issues. These are the latest technology in headlights and is that cure for the 'I can't see at night' blues.
- DOT Approved, High Beam and Low Beam performance
- Provides light output closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Solid-state design resists damage from shock & vibration
- Offers as much as 50x longer life (10,000 hrs vs 400 hrs) than comparable incandescent lamps, saving the time and expense of replacing lamps multiple times
- Hard wired design, fully encapsulated electronics & anodized aluminum housing protect from damage caused by corrosive elements
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens protected against damage caused by debris and other hazards
- Direct replacement for Par 56, H6014 and H6024 lamps
- Sold each, two required.
- 10 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Designed at 12.8v
- 4.5a (High Beam), 2.5a (Low Beam)
- Operating Temperature Range of -58° F to 158° F
- Overvoltage spike protection to 600v
- Constant output
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Metalized Reflector
- Encapsulated circuitry
More Like This
LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
Speedway King Bee 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Speedway Tri-Bar 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Speedway 12 Volt Quartz Halogen Headlight Conversion Kit
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway 7 Inch Tri-Bar 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
High-Low 12v Headlight Bulbs, 1935-39 Ford Style
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Stainless
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Chrome
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Clear Turn Signal
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.