K/O HUB 5X4.5/4.75 SET4
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP65744 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These hubs are garage sale priced because they have dings and scuffs from shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
These "knockoff" hub covers are designed to mount on the flat face of "mag" or "Halibrand" style wheels. They are held on by the same long-shank lug nuts that hold the wheel on. The lug nuts are concealed behind the cover which is held on by the knockoff.
Most current wheels dont use the long shank lugs. To mount these on wheels not using the long-shank mag nuts, you will have to drill and tap holes on the face of the wheel and provide your own screws to mount the base plates.
Highly polished cast aluminum construction. Set of four.
5 lug, 4-1/2" and 4-3/4"
Requires a center wheel opening of 3.065"
More Like This
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch
Speedway Bullet-Style Spider Cap Wheel Hub Covers, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
1935 Ford V8 Style Hubcap, Stainless Steel
Weld Racing C0323-1 Billet Dust Cap
1934 Ford V8 Hubcap
1932-1935 Ford Smooth Hubcaps, Stainless Steel
Full Moon Style 14 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
Flipper Bar Style 14 Inch Wheel Covers, Set/4
1947-1948 Ford Hubcap, Passenger Car, Stainless Steel
1942 Ford Hubcap, Passenger Car, Stainless Steel
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.