KRC SBC DRIVE KIT COMP
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 46616320010.GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale price because it was used as a trade show display. It is missing the water pump and some hardware may be missing. It is being sold as is pictured. Please see photos above.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
KRC's complete drive kits are the perfect starting point for your GM 602 & 604 Crate Engines. Select the kit with the options that suit your application, then choose the appropriate accessory to complete your kit.
- Complete crate engine kit
- Designed for GM 602 & 604 Crate Engines
- Assembly contains:
- 7.2cc aluminum power steering pump
- 4.2" aluminum power steering pulley
- Aluminum driver side cylinder head mounted power steering pump bracket
- With idler/tensioner
- Pro series pulley kit
- Water pump spacers
- Goodyear Gatorback belt
- Hardware and detailed instructions
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
Cast Iron Pump Tech (PDF)
New Pump Tips (PDF)
Serpentine Pulley Offset (PDF)
More Like This
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Billet Specialties 13600 Tru Trac Serpentine System - Small Block Ford
Powermaster 170 Serpentine Alternator Drive/Water Pump Drive System
March Pulley 30600 Ford Flathead Serpentine Conversion Drive System
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC Power Steering KRC36401500 Pro Series Serpentine Pully Kit, SBC
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
KRC 37453000 Water Pump Only Drive Kit, W/ Idler/Tensioner, Chevy
Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.