Garage Sale - KB SBC 383 Hypereutectic Single Piston - 030 Over
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keith Black Hypereutectic pistons are favored for their improved power and reduced scuffing. The unique design & manufacturing processes combine to produce a rigid piston, which will rock less in the bore improving ring seal. These T-5 heat treated pistons also offer reduced thermal expansion, which allows you to run tighter clearances and allows the piston rings to seal better and minimize blow-by.
For S/B Chevy 383 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke).
- 390 Hypereutectic alloy
- Fully machined crowns and valve reliefs
- Drilled oil drain backs
- Full floating wrist pins
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Reflective alloy allows 2% power increase
- Quench dome technology minimizes deterioration
- Zero deck quench designs
- Lightweight wrist pins
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
This item is garage sale priced because it has some minor damage.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
More Like This
1955-1959 Ford 292 Y-Block Piston Set
1939-53 Flathead Ford V8 4-Ring Pistons, 3-3/4 Stroke, .125 Over
1939-53 Flathead Ford V8 4-Ring Pistons, 4 Inch Stroke, .125 Over
1958-62 Cadillac 365/390 Piston Sets
1956-57 Cadillac 365 Piston Sets
1963 Cadillac 390 Piston Sets
1957-58 Oldsmobile 371 Piston Sets
1939-53 Flathead Ford V8 4-Ring Pistons, 3-3/4 Stroke, .060 Over
392 Hemi Oversized Aluminum Piston Set 101 Comp
Buick 401 Nailhead Pistons