Garage Sale - KB Chevy 400 Hyperutectic Pistons, .100 Dome, 5.7 Rod
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Keith Black Hyperutectic pistons are favored for their improved power and reduced scuffing. The unique design & manufacturing processes combine to produce a rigid piston, which will rock less in the bore improving ring seal. These T-5 heat treated pistons also offer reduced thermal expansion, which allows you to run tighter clearances and allows the piston rings to seal better and minimize blow-by.
- 390 Hypereutectic alloy
- Fully machined crowns and valve reliefs
- Drilled oil drain backs
- Full floating wrist pins
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Reflective alloy allows 2% power increase
- Quench dome technology minimizes deterioration
- Zero deck quench designs
- Lightweight wrist pins
For Chevy 400 c.i. (4.125" bore x 3.75" stroke).
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-127 Instructions (PDF)
These pistons are garage sale priced because 4 of the piston pins don't move freely.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp Height 5.565" Rod - 1.561
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
More Like This
KB Chevy 400 Hypereutectic Pistons, .100 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, .100 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 305 Hypereutectic Pistons, .100 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, .150 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 377/400 Hypereutectic Pistons, .150 Dome, 5.7/5.565 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, .163 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .388 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .465 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .200 Dome, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, .275 Dome, 5.7 Rod