Garage Sale - KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod, .030 Oversize
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Keith Black to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 474134.030GS1 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Keith Black Hypereutectic pistons are favored for their improved power and reduced scuffing. The unique design & manufacturing processes combine to produce a rigid piston, which will rock less in the bore improving ring seal. These T-5 heat treated pistons also offer reduced thermal expansion, which allows you to run tighter clearances and allows the piston rings to seal better and minimize blow-by.
For S/B Chevy 383 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke).
- 390 Hypereutectic alloy
- Fully machined crowns and valve reliefs
- Drilled oil drain backs
- Full floating wrist pins
- Triple wound spiral locks
- Reflective alloy allows 2% power increase
- Quench dome technology minimizes deterioration
- Zero deck quench designs
- Lightweight wrist pins
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-134 Instructions (PDF)
These pistons are garage sale priced because there is one missing.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.433
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.13
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
More Like This
KB Claimer Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 400 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 305 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top 4V, 5.7 Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Inch Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
KB Chevy 400 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Inch Rod
KB Ford 302 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.09 Rod
KB 2.3 Ford Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top, 5.700 Rod
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Read about the hardships faced when Tim tried to fire up his 241 Dodge Hemi for his 1929 Ford roadster. Learn his tips for how to persist despite difficulties that will help any hot rodder with their own troubles.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.