Garage Sale - Ididit 1957 Chevy Tilt Steering Column w/Shift
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Ididit to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 4461457C is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Make your 1957 Chevy more comfortable to drive by installing a new Ididit steering column. Ididit tilt columns with automatic transmission shifter will move the steering wheel back 2" towards the driver. These use the common 1969 and up GM wheel adapters.
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals
- 4-Way Flashers
- Billet Knobs and Handles
- 3-7/8" Wiring Plug
- Connects to 3/4"-36 spline U-joints
Listed below are wiring adapters for the stock harness along with a floor mount. When using the original steering box, the input shaft will need to be cut and modified into a 3/4" DD.
446-1457C Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Ididit 1120320010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1130180010 Plain Shorty 16 Inch Tilt Steering Column w/ Shifter
Ididit 1130280020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 28 Inch, Chrome
Ididit 1120280010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 28 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1120280020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 28 Inch, Chrome
Ididit 1120320020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 32 Inch, Chrome
Ididit 1130330020 Tilt Wheel Steering Column w/ Shift, 33 Inch, Chrome
Ididit 1120300010 Tilt Wheel Steering Column, 30 Inch, Plain
Ididit 1300280010 28 Inch Plain Collapsible Tilt Steering Column
Ididit 1180320010 Tilt/Telescoping Floor Shift Steering Column, 32 In
Q & A
Pat talks about our house brand steering columns.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.