Garage Sale - Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod, .030 Over
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
For Chevy 350 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.48" stroke). Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-731 Instructions (PDF)
These pistons are garage sale priced because 6 of them have some dings and dents on the sides, one of the pins is stuck in the piston.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Comp Height 5.7" Rod - 1.565
- Comp Height 6.0" Rod - 1.265
- Pin Diameter - 0.9272
More Like This
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top 4V, 5.7 Rod
Icon Ford 302 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.09 Rod
Flathead Ford Aluminum 3-Ring Pistons, 4.00 Stroke, 3.3125 Bore
1955-1959 Ford 292 Y-Block Piston Set
Offenhauser 39-53 Flathead Ford 4-Ring Pistons, 3.75 Stroke/3.248 Bore
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 5.7 Inch Rod
KB Chevy 383 Hypereutectic Pistons, Dish, 6.0 Inch Rod
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.