Garage Sale - ICON Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod, .040 Over
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Formerly KB Forged Pistons. Starting with 2618 alloy heat treated to high strength T-6 specifications, these give you the best value for your money. Exclusive V-rib adds strength without adding weight but allows maximum cooling.
For Chevy 383 c.i. (4.000" bore x 3.75" stroke). Use Style C rings (1/16", 1/16", 3/16").
- High ductility 2618 alloy
- Dual forced pin oiling on most applications
- Lateral gas porting on higher compression ratios
- Fully machined with deep valve pockets
- Second land accumulator grooves
- Top land mini groove technology
- Diamond finished skirts
- Triple wound spiral locks
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
474-718 Instructions (PDF)
These pistons are garage sale priced because a few of them appear to have been put on to rods.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, .180 Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 434 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 421 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 350 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 6.0 Rod
Icon Chevy 383 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.7 Rod
KB Claimer Chevy 350 Hypereutectic Pistons, Flat Top 4V, 5.7 Rod
Icon Ford 302 Forged Pistons, Flat Top, 5.09 Rod
Flathead Ford Aluminum 3-Ring Pistons, 4.00 Stroke, 3.3125 Bore
1955-1959 Ford 292 Y-Block Piston Set
Q & A
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.