Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Hooker 2452-1HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
HDR, CHEVY COMP, CTD
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
HDR, CHEVY COMP, CTD
Part # UP85605
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP85605 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are Garage Sale priced because they have several dings and scratches from shipping.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Hooker 2220-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2404-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2001HKR Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2100-2HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Stainless Steel
Hooker 2102-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2200HKR Hooker Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length
Hooker 2314HKR Block Hugger Header, Stainless
Hooker 2953HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Hooker 2100HKR Block Hugger Header, 4 Inch Length, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.