Add to Cart
Garage Sale - Hooker 11522HKR Formed Collector, Sold In Pairs, 3 Inch Diameter
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP80921
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Hooker Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP80921 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These are Garage Sale priced because they are rusty.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Hooker 11522HKR Formed Collector, Sold In Pairs, 3 Inch Diameter
Hooker 11510HKR Super Competition Formed Collector, 10 Inch,
Hooker 11540HKR Formed Collector, 10 Inch, 3 Inch Collector Diameter
Hooker 11542HKR Formed Collector, 10 Inch, 3.5 Inch Collector Diameter
Hooker 11560HKR Formed Collector, 10 Inch, 3.5 Inch Collector Diameter
Hooker 11570HKR Formed Collector, 10 Inch, 4 Inch Collector Diameter
Hooker 11742HKR Classic Collector, Slip-On, 12 Inch, 3.5 Inch Diameter
Hooker 11762HKR Classic Collector, Slip-On, 12 Inch, 4 Inch Diameter
Hooker 14705HKR Merged Slip-On Collector, 12 In. Length, 2-3/8 Inch
Hooker 14742HKR Merged Slip-On Collector, 12 In. Length, 1-7/8 Inch
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.