VALVE COVER, LS SATIN FINIS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP61185 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These valve covers are garage sale priced because they have been opened and handled and can't be sold as new.
Holley's cast aluminum valve covers for GM LS engines provide a fresh, refined look without the need to relocate the coils. There's no question the factory coil on cover design give the LS that signature high-tech look, but the factory brackets and coil location leave room for improvement. Clean up that signature look with Holley's LS Valve Covers! They incorporate a radiused shape, angled coil mounting, and a billet fill cap. Plus, the coils mount directly to the cover with no need for a bracket in-between. They fit most popular LS series engines and come in Black Krinkle, Satin, Natural Cast, and Polished. Or, paint to match your vehicle's theme!
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth clean look
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of œcoil on cover
- Eliminates unsightly OE style coil brackets
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Reuses original gaskets and bolts
- Fits all LS engines using LS2, LS3, LS7 or similar coils with 72mm bolt spacing
- Clearance for .750 lift cam with stock style rocker arms
- Holley™s LS covers use proven OE style baffles and vents
More Like This
Holley 241-209 Universal Valve Cover Breather Cap w/o Tube
Holley 241-213 Universal Valve Cover Breather Cap w/Tube
Holley 241-81 Ford Chrome Valve Covers, 4-Bolt Stamped Steel, Short
Holley 241-82 SB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Polished, Cast Aluminum
Holley 241-85 BB Chevy M/T Valve Covers, Satin Black, Cast Aluminum
Holley 241-88 Aluminum LS Valve Covers, Natural Cast
Holley 241-243 1958-1986 SBC Valve Covers w/o Emission Port, Raw
Holley 241-245 1958-1986 SBC Valve Covers w/o Emission Port, Black
Holley 241-119 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Polished Finish
Holley 241-121 Aluminum Tall LS Valve Covers, Gloss Red Finish
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.