Garage Sale - High Velocity Street Stock Headers
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Races are won by the guy who gets off the corner the fastest. Torque is what gets your car moving, and the right header is crucial for generating maximum torque. These high-velocity headers are engineered to boost torque in small-block Chevy race engines with standard port cylinder heads.
Fits Monte Carlo (1972-1987) and Malibu, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal (1978-1987) and Camaro (1970-1981).
- Clears side and rear engine mounts (motor must be in stock location)
- Fits straight or angle plug heads
- Will not clear stock manual clutch linkage ball or air condition box
- Must use short oil filter such as WIX 51069, AC PF24, or FRAM PH30
- Monte Carlo (1972-1987)
- Malibu, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal (1978-1987)
- Camaro (1970-1981)
More Like This
Dynatech® Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 Primary, 3 Inch Collector
Dynatech® 701-31910 Chevy Street Stock Headers, 3 Inch Collector
Dynatech® Chevy Street Stock Headers, 1-3/4 Primary, 3-1/2 Collector
Schoenfeld Headers 165V High Velocity Street Stock Headers - Chevy
Schoenfeld 185V High Velocity Street Stock Headers, 1-5/8 - 1-3/4 Inch
Schoenfeld 184V High Velocity Street Stock Headers, 1-1/2 - 1-5/8 Inch
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.