Griffin 4-237BD-HAA Flathead V8 Ford Radiator 37-39 Standard 38 Deluxe
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Griffin Radiators to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91734437 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- No "dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Griffin 7-70097 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 39-40 Ford w/Small Block Ford
Griffin 7-70084 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 30-31 Ford Chassis w/SB Chevy
Griffin 7-70094 Dlx Alum Radiator for 1933-34 Ford Chassis w/Flathead
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-AAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Chevy V8
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-FAC 1927 Ford T Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-FAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Griffin Radiators 4-230BG-HAA Flathead V8 30-31 Ford Aluminum Radiator
Griffin 7-70120 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 30-31 Ford w/Small Block Ford
Griffin 7-70088 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 1932 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.