Griffin 4-237BD-HAA Flathead V8 Ford Radiator 37-39 Standard 38 Deluxe
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Griffin Radiators to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91734437 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Griffin Aluminum radiators give superior cooling over a brass/copper radiator. Features 2 rows of 1" tubes furnace brazed into the core which provides 40% greater tube-to-fin contact over a copper/brass radiator.
- Built-in HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Hood support brackets are included
- Brackets on side for gille shell
- Brackets on top for support rods
- No "dummy" filler neck
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Griffin Radiators 4-227BX-HAC Flathead V8 1927 Ford Aluminum Radiator
Griffin Radiators 4-230BG-HAA Flathead V8 30-31 Ford Aluminum Radiator
Griffin 7-70019 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 28-29 Ford Chassis w/ SB Ford
Griffin 7-70120 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 30-31 Ford w/Small Block Ford
Griffin 7-70121 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 38 Ford Deluxe, SB Ford
Griffin 7-70088 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 1932 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
Griffin 7-70082 Dlx Alum Radiator for 33-34 Ford Chassis w/ S/B Chevy
Griffin 7-0102 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 39-40 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
Griffin 7-70099 Dlx Alum Radiator for 42-48 Ford Chassis w/ S/B Chevy
Griffin Radiators 7-70083 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 32 Ford Flathead
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.