Garage Sale - GM Bolt-In Coil-Over Conversion Kit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP2367 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
GM ride height adjustable coil-over conversion shocks for GM muscle cars.
Aluminum shocks are available in a mill finish and can use a special tapered conical shaped coil-over spring.
The shocks come complete with mounting ends, stall a-arm adapter plate and coilover kits.
By using the tapered spring, you reduce the load on the chassis by utilizing the stock upper spring seat on your chassis.
Springs are not included.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
1964-83 El Camino/Chevelle
1970-88 Monte Carlo
1968-79 Nova/Chevy II
1984-04 S-10/S-15 2WD
1955-93 Fullsize (Impala, Bel Air)
More Like This
Bilstein 192190 SN Coilover Kit
Coilover Mounting Kit, 1.63 Inch Body
Pro Shocks® C375 Coil-over Kit for SBA Small Body Shock
Coilover Kits, 2 Inch Body, 5 Inch Coilover Sleeve
QA1 7888-109 Coil-Over Thrust Bearing Kit
AFCO 20135 Big Body Aluminum Shock Threaded Coil-over Kit
AFCO 20125A-7 10/14 Series Coilover Kit-Big Steel Smooth 7 Inch Sleeve
AFCO 20123 16 Series Small Body Alum Threaded Body Coil-over Kit
IMCA 5 Inch Spring Adapter Plate for Coil-Over
Coilover Kits, 2 Inch Body, 7 Inch Coilover Sleeve